Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Ace face


I was awakened this morning by T.J. telling me Ace was hurt... THE LAST THING I WANT TO HEAR IN THE MORNING! :( But hey it did POP me right out of bed... maybe T.J. should start telling me horrible startling things every morning to get me up really fast! :) (okay KIDDING!)

Long story short Ace is fine! BUT he was very bloody! I'm not sure WHAT he got in a fight with last night but whatever it was I think punctured his little head in a couple places by his ear and it wouldn't quit bleeding until we cleaned it up. We put him in his cat crate for the morning just so he could rest and not irritate the wounds and start bleeding all over our house. This reminds me I need to go wipe down the bathroom a little more extensively b/c he was shaking blood EVERYWHERE.

P.S. Does the smell of blood not make you want to gag? That copper/metal smell was making my stomach turn this morning! Ew!!!!

Needless to say I'm thanking God that he is okay- we love our pets so much! I'm sure most of you know that Troop and Jade escaped for a day when the weather was horrible and after 5-6 hours of pure torture and me breaking down they finally made their way back home soaking wet and a little beat up- they had WAY too much fun running around all day. I think everyone was worried for our sanity if the dogs didn't make it back home- but they did! :) Love those guys.Thank you Lord for giving us sweet pets to love on and make our lives more enjoyable!!!!

and I love Boy our kitty too even though I didn't upload a picture of him ;)

3 comments:

  1. you are like bella from twilight bc you get sick when you smell blood! how lame am i for typing that? ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That smell is SO familiar to me! I know exactly what you mean. And YES it is GROSS! Talk about talking yourself out of being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW...What SWEET looking pups! They look like cuddlers!

    ReplyDelete