Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow Day! Or not...

I had mixed emotions when I saw that you COULDN'T see the road this morning... yay I don't have to work... then well we could really use the money... then YAY I can travel with T.J. to Syracuse to take a friend to the airport (yes on bad roads)- then I had a wave of ARE YOU SERIOUS when I realized I would be watching kids today ALL day b/c THEY had a snow day... No fun time with T.J. :( just me and the ole kiddos. I'm trying my best to have a positive attitude- I DO love kids, I love the flexibility I have with all the different things I juggle right now.. but... I'm starting to want something a little more stable. This is about the worst time to want that too b/c with so many weddings this summer and people coming out here I need the flexibility... oh but how nice to have ins. paid for with a job :)


On that note! I wasn't going to say anything but I have an interview this Friday. It's at a small doctor's office and I'm not even sure yet if it's something I'll want to do BUT if it's the "perfect" situation, I can't see myself turning it down. I've had SUCH bad luck with finding a "real" job so to be perfectly honest I have NO expectations... at all- but mainly I guess I decided to tell all b/c your prayers on the "right" job for me would be very much appreciated.


Let's hope I can even GET to the interview since we're supposed to get another foot of snow tonight! :)

I wanted to share a couple blogs I love reading in case you are interested as well- I LOVE getting new recipes and these ladies don't ever fail to deliver! The Weight Watcher blog and Whole Family Fare are pretty much always "healthy" (AND GOOD) but all the recipes look DELISH!


Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes


Full Bellies


Reid all about it


Whole Family Fare (great for those organic lovers and vegetarians!)


On another note- please check out my friend Sarah's new blog, they have decided something VERY exciting (I will let you go look) and need as much help as they can get! :)


Alright well I'm off to go drag some kids away from the TV and throw them outside to play in the snow ;)


Love you all!

What's that you say? You want to see a picture of Ace? Okay luckily I have one! :) This is what I walked into the other day- Ace somehow opened up my sock drawer all the way and decided to take a lil snoozer!

No comments:

Post a Comment