Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Not me Monday


Here's to Not me Monday!

When I asked my husband to "flag" a couple recipes he thought sounded good out of The Biggest Loser cookbook, my husband did NOT flag almost every single page!!!!!!!! (proof below)

I didn't maybeeeeee volunteer my husband to babysit with me on a Saturday night. I wouldn't do that b/c that is NOT a sweet thing to do.

T.J. and I didn't leave Avatar a little depressed wishing we lived on Pandora and were Na'vi people. Who would want to live as a 9 ft. tall blue creature? Not us!

I also ABSOLUTELY did NOT open up a 1/2 gallon of milk in my car and start drinking out of it b/c I was thirsty. Ew! Sick- I definitely waited until I was home to pour myself a nice tall glass.

I probably didn't let the dogs sleep with me under the covers while T.J. was gone 2 nights in a row- I also couldn't have kept the TV on in our room until I fell asleep, I'm not a baby!! My bed DOESN'T have dog hair ALL OVER IT NOW :)

I didn't have a dream I was pregnant and woke up secretly wanting one- I know I DON'T want a baby any time soon! :)

My dog DIDN'T bodyslam me into the floor last night. He's way to gentle! This didn't start with me running down the hallway to "slide" like T.J. though..... Troop didn't jump up on two legs and push me with his other 2 legs at my shoulders to knock me flat on my hiney.

I didn't text in church Sunday... I wasn't bored in church... I am a very attentive girl.

I also didn't throw out my "lifestyle change" guidelines and pig out on Thai food last night. I didn't order fried spring rolls, an entree and a fried banana..... ewwwwww!

I wasn't SO PROUD of myself for making mini chocolate moltens to have this happen... yeah they definitely turned out PERFECT and SO EDIBLE........... noooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!
I also most definitely DID NOT get peed all over when babysitting today. I didn't feel a warm trickle down my leg to see that urine was all over my shirt, undershirt and jeans :) YAY!!!!!


T.J.'s "flagging" of yummy looking recipes (I think all the recipes he flagged had a picture conveniently enough) :)



The horrible sunken gross mini moltens :(

3 comments:

  1. hehe this post makes me laugh. P.S. I think you need a baby now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! This made me laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw!!! I need to get this cookbook....

    ReplyDelete