Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not Me Monday


I didn't just almost throw my cat against the wall for stepping on my keyboard for the 87th time in a row. I swear sometimes my computer ACTUALLY starts talking to me, which I didn't know was possible b/c of whatever buttons my cats push when they walk across the keyboard!! UGH!


T.J. did NOT find out this week that he can't make one of his best friend's weddings to be the best man... REALLY!? :( NY stinks!!!!!!!!!!


I won't be in NYC in a week with my husband and some amazing friends.... oh wait- YES I WILL! :) BOOOYAAAAH!!!


My landlord couldn't have told me to my face that I've gained weight since moving here... REALLY?!?!?!?! Especially since I really hadn't! He thought this was "okay" since I've lost weight recently... no guys- NEVER OKAY TO TELL A LADY THAT SHE IS/WAS FAT.... Basically Tony's words to me... and no I'm not sensitive about that! ;)


We didn't throw our cats into the 3 feet snow drifts outside :) that would be cruel (they didn't mind!)



I couldn't have teared up in The Bachelor finale last night. LAME-O! And for the record I DIDN'T let a tear fall down.. I was just so sad for Tenley!

I am definitely not freaking out that I can't remember if my interview is at 10 or 10:30 tomorrow... I am not that forgetful!!

Most importantly I WILL NOT beg T.J. to stay up extra late tonight and watch The Biggest Loser. I WON'T UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES get on my knees to request this.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment