Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tams Day

Well I am back from Oklahoma!!! The trip was FAST but FUN! I was able to spend some great girl time with my closest friends and be a part of Tam and Darrens wedding day! Here are some pictures to enjoy...

Tam and Darren on their first dance, "Feels Like Home to Me"- WHICH BTW I remember Tam telling me when we were like 15 this would be the song she would dance to with her husband! :)
Me and Heather

My friend Andrea from SandRidge that I was SOOO HAPPY WAS THERE! :) LOVE HER! She is newly engaged and getting married on my birthday! Hopefully I can be there!


Oh just me and the BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS BRRRRRRRRRRRRRIDE :)

Tams wedding was SO FUN. We had a blast dancing the night away!
Mike I just have to thank you again for giving me your southwest ticket so I could go!!!!!!!! And T.J. for driving 3 hrs to take me to the airport and pick me up!
I not only had GREAT WEEKEND with the girls but I was able to do lunch and dinners with my family and see my Papa and Gran, so sweet!










1 comment:

  1. Kelly, you looked GORGEOUS. I'm so happy that you were able to go.

    What have you been cooking lately? You need to blog more about that!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete