Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

39 weeks

I can't believe I am 39 weeks pregnant!!! No, really, I can't! In some ways it has gone by fast with how many changes we have made with jobs, moving, etc. but then I think back and I can't really remember what it is like to not have a big belly and not be thinking about a baby growing inside of me!

Sometimes I look back at pictures of myself before and I don't recognize myself. Sometimes I also stand halfway out of a mirror and pretend I'm not pregnant and it looks crazy... and then I take a step backwards and the belly fills in the rest of the mirror. I'm sure you did it too if you've been pregnant before.
I'm ready. We're ready... is Teagan ready? :) It is kind of scary to think she could be a week late which means I still have 2 weeks of being THIS pregnant.. eh. With that being said though, I can't complain. I am SO THANKFUL that I am not working! When we were in NY the plan was to work until she came... but then with the move to Michigan I was able to start staying home before having Teagan. This has been one of the biggest blessings.


I know the pictures aren't much at all.. but I put the pictures I had on my phone together just to give you a glimpse of our house. If I had any energy right now I would go take pictures of the house... but I don't :) So these will have to do.
Okay, I'm off. I need to nurse this headache and take a nap! I hope my next blog is about Teagan... with pictures!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your little house looks like a home already! Hang on, Kelly - Teagan will be here soon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in luck... your next blog will be about Teagan with pictures! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you guys know that we are praying for you.

    Thanks for sending us your blog address, we look forward to receiving your updates! I logged in to post my comment so you'll be able to access ours.

    ReplyDelete