Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Watching Brynn..

I am being told right now... "You will be the kid and I will be the mother" ;) by a 4 year old. Brynn is my adorable neice and I'm glad I get to help watch her today while her mommy is at hair school! (Go Heather!)

Right now Brynn is playing with magnets.. as you can see by this picture- she is making "cute fuzzy ears" for a kitty...?!?! not sure...
Brynn is really into "reversing roles" like right now she is calling me "dear" :) HAHAHA. My mom told me that earlier they had a picnic and Brynn said "Now I am your grandma and you are my granddaughter and I am going to call you dear" (I'm not sure what it is about "dear" with her... she is just cracking me up right now with her "oh my goodness dear you are doing such a great job on the computer" in a grown up voice- such a sweet imagination.

Here is the "sweet precious fuzzy kitty" she is making right now... I love the sweet innocence of children :) Can't wait to have my own one day... okay I REALLY can wait but you know what I mean ;)

Praying my headache goes away as I'm about to have girls night with my HS friends I love so much! Mexican Food!!!! Yaaay.

No comments:

Post a Comment