Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Syrup

After finally going and washing my hands b/c they smelled like syrup I can finally blog. :) Did you know I hate the smell of syrup? That means I also hate the smell of hazelnut which smells a whole lot like maple syrup. I can stand the smell if it's on my waffles/pancakes but that's it. After, I need a good hand washing, clothes changing and mouth brushing. :) Does your skin not crawl seeing a little kid with sticky syrupy hands?! Or the smell of someones breath at the office when you know they ate pancakes earlier??!?!?! T.J. and I decided on a waffle night tonight. Which really means we don't have anything else to eat. :) This just made me think of my junior year in college when I could smell maple syrup in the stairwell- I was THOROUGHLY grossed out. I couldn't STAND the smell and decided that Kendi and I would FIND THE SOURCE! :) Michelle...did you ever know that we found the smell in YOUR room?? HAHAHA, up on the 5th floor you had the burnless hazelnut candle permeating the whole dorms!!! :) I'm sorry for invading your space to find the smell. It makes me queasy just thinking about it.

WOW- anyways!!! I had decided to go ahead with my "Not me Monday" blog since it's technically almost Monday but somehow I got distracted!! T.J. is in bed which I don't know HOW considering we just woke up from a THREE HOUR NAP not many hours ago! I LOVE naps but I rarely take them b/c I just get a little scared about them messing up my night of sleep! So as he's FAST ASLEEP (which probably happened when his head hit the pillow b/c he's a weirdo) I'm doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, emptying the litter box, starting the dishwasher and blogging. :)

Where do I start?

It couldn't have been ME that got a parking ticket the DAY AFTER getting pulled over in a school zone. NO WAY that would happen.

I surely didn't watch Twilight with the commentary on RIGHT AFTER watching the whole movie with T.J.... NOPE I would've been in bed with my husband, not wasting my time listening to Robert Pattinson and Kristin Stewart talk about themselves in the movie. :)

I didn't scream and almost have a heart attack when I found a HUGE TICK on the doggies bed. I couldn't have ran and covered it up with a candle so T.J. could deal with it when he got home.

I didn't just google "huge tick" so I could post a picture of what it looked like and then almost threw up in my mouth after seeing the pictures and grabbing a piece of paper to cover the screen as I x'ed out.... awoeijflasdjflaskdjflasdjflasdfjlasdjkf (me freaking out right now)

My mother-in-law didn't tell our landlord "now how do I know where you work again???"... I definitely didn't have to remind her in front of him that it was because she did a background check on him before we moved here. :)

That is it for now! TWELVE DAYS TILL WE'RE IN OK!!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay Kelly. lol It's funny that it was my room because WOW, that's one of my least favorite smells. I did used to like it a little, but I got tired of the superstrong smells and I think it got to me because I remember giving that candle to jonathan. I really like the fruity cinnamony ones now, but maybe because that candle ruined me or because Jonathan always insisted on buying it!! He had it in his office and people would seriously come in and ask what the pancake smell was and I made him get rid of it, so you are RIGHT about that!! :) yeah oklahoma trip!

    ReplyDelete