Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Well this has been a different week to say the least! First I have to say goodbye to the in-laws which was NOT fun and then I got a ticket on top of that. :( So sad right?

Here is the run down of the ticket. I got a call from Tony that Mackenzie was sick at school so if possible could I run and go get her? As I'm driving to her school I see the school zone sign and slammed on my brakes (as I realized this was the 2nd school zone sign) and hoped there wasn't a cop nearby b/c the school zone was 15mph and I was going 32 in a what I thought was a 30 zone. Anyways a minute later a cop swerves behind my parked car in the parking lot and started screaming at me for my license and registration... I'm not kidding- I was like... okay he's really mad, this CAN'T be good. I then realize I THREW AWAY MY REGISTRATION thinking it was my old ins. info., really Kelly!??!?! So as he continues on I start crying. Why do you ask? I DON'T KNOW. Probably b/c the last time I got in trouble with a guy being so stern with me was when it was my dad and I was 16! I don't like getting in trouble!!! So he tells me someone stole the sign on the first speed zone sign that tells you how fast you're going but obviously that's not an excuse.... so yeah that stunk... anyways 30 minutes later when he comes back to my car I THOUGHT I had calmed down but when he started talking to me again oh I just decided to start crying again...hard. Like I COULDN'T talk. He thought I was a SR in HS and I couldn't even talk to tell him what my situation was! :) So embarrassing. SOOOOO I'm SCARED TO DEATH how expensive this 17 over ticket will be (in a school zone). I'm going to go talk with the DA next week and hopefully get it reduced- say a prayer for me! I really don't want to start crying again! I take FULL BLAME for the ticket- don't get me wrong, it just stinks b/c these are the lessons you have to learn- I learned, I now am a paranoid driver and try to pay attention to everything!!!


On a totally different note! :) I took the doggies to the vet today to get their kennel shot so we can take them to the "Lucky Dog Inn and Cat Spa" while we're gone over Christmas. :) Little recap of how it went... They did great of course at first and everyone loved them. Then when we got out of the room (keep in mind I'm holding them by myself one in each hand) there was a huge black lab. I knew what was coming... the dogs LITTTTEERRALLLLLLYYY dragged me across the lobby. I was wearing my Uggs and they were just slliiiiddding and I'm bracing myself backwards saying "nooooooooooooo" as my hands are getting rope burns b/c they aren't actual leeshes they are ropes. :) Fun fun fun. I ended up putting them in the car b/c I couldn't handle them by myself anymore. That is more then 100 lbs of pure muscle and they will take you wherever they want to go! Here is a video of them when I got done paying... keep in mind they are only allowed in the back of the car. And yes I let them stay like this all the way home. :)



We've had fun this week dressing up the dogs in Christmas attire :) I don't want to show too much but I want the Christmas card to be a surprise but here is Ace after I put his sweater on him. He was NOOOOOOT a happy camper!!! :)


I'm going to start sending out Christmas cards tomorrow so if you haven't given me your address please do so! :) I promise I'm keeping everyone's addresses this time so I don't have to keep asking you for it! :)

Tonight T.J. and I are going to go see NEW MOON!!!!! :) We're SOOO EXCITED. I've been wanting to see it since... oh- since I saw Twilight! :)

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment