Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Book list

I have lots of books here at the house that I am waiting to set my little eyes on! :) Here are the next 3 I will be reading though... not sure on which order yet..

T.J.'s grandma, Maurine lent me this book. I'm really excited to read it. I have been LOVING reading stories either based in the "Bible time" or biblical characters so I'm really excited to read this.



My friend Emily (my great friend that I had the privilege of being in her wedding last week!) let me borrow this book. Honestly I'm not really sure too much what it's about b/c I don't like to read the back of the book or a review b/c I want everything to be a surprise! I do think it has to do with the circus somehow though... Basically if someone tells me to "READ THIS" I do :) no questions asked... there haven't been TOO many I didn't like yet doing that.


Oh Stephanie Meyer :) This lovely author is the well known author of TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, ECLIPSE & BREAKING DAWN... yes the "Twilight Books" :) I am excited to read this book... its like watching a movie that you can't look away from for even a brief second... has you hanging on everything :) SO EXCITED I just might read this one first... no brain power needed.

Do you have a book I should read?

Are you annoyed I'm posting about books when you really want to know what is going on in my life? :) My trip to OK was AMAZING and I'll post pics later, I still need to do the same with camping...

Do YOU need a good book to read?

some of my all time faves:
Redeeming Love
The Atonement Child
A VOICE IN THE WIND!!!!!!! (no seriously go buy it right now.. then you'll read the 2 that come after it IMMEDIATELY) (trilogy)

those are all written by Francine Rivers.. my favorite author!

Love you all!

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Kelly, you might hate the Host. I did! I read to chapter 9 and still had no idea what was going on! If you love it please explain it to me! I hate to dampen your mood but I don't want you to get your hopes up too high. I want to read both of the others too! I hope they're good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Water For Elephants was SOOOOOOOOO good! On a scale of 1-5, i give it a 4.7!

    -paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved the host! I had no trouble getting into it (though it was a little difficult to understand at first) but JUST give it time! it's a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should read A Mother's Love by Francine Rivers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darci I will try that, and Michelle I literally ended up LOVING THE HOST! try again try again!!!

    ReplyDelete