Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Not me! Monday??

Here we go again...

It's not me who cried the day after her husband left NY b/c she was lonely. It wasn't me who let the dogs sleep in bed with her EVERY NIGHT while he was gone, I DIDN'T send picture texts of the dogs and myself constantly b/c I know he can't stand it he misses us so much too :) I am NOT pathetic.

The guy that sold T.J. his truck didn't mail the keyless entry piece in such a flimsy envelope that it fell out before it even got to us. The post office didn't STILL give us the envelope, empty with a stamp that said "received empty"- thank you post office.

I wasn't me that drove to Cornell to drop T.J. off at school before I went to work and then realized T.J. wasn't in the car with me... he drove separate... I am NOT that stupid to drive an imaginary person to work.

My husband did NOT pick up a package of chew that was left in the woods by a stranger and put a "chew" in. My husband did NOT do this in front of friends. My husband is NOT an addict to tobacco. My husband will NOT kill me after he reads this :)

Okay okay, just so T.J. feels a little better- T.J. REALLY is doing a FANTASTIC job going on with life w/o tobacco! He used to be addicted to dip and thankfully he has realized he DOESN'T want to get cancer and he has quit, I am so proud of him!!! (This is for real guys, not an opposite thing!) However! I don't mind if he rarely has a dip with a friend or something like that... but really he did find a package of chew in the woods when we were on a hike with friends... and he really did take some of it! He blames this on the "addiction" that is still there :) Oh Teej....

I am NOT posting this on a Tuesday night...

1 comment:

  1. I just got all caught up on your blog and I loved everything on this page! (I only read this page though, but that's 4 posts!) Hope you are well! I saw your mom on Sunday at City Bites (I'm pretty sure), but I was in the middle of calming down my very spirited 2 year old, so I didn't embarrass myself by introducing myself as "Kelly's friend that can't seem to get it together right now" :) JK Anyway, I really do hope you are doing great. I love getting to read your blog when I get a chance to. Goodnight girlie!

    ReplyDelete