Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcome home Ace


Ace is our new black (Bombay I think) kitty!! Yesterday T.J. called me and asked what I thought about checking out the kittens at the animal shelter (those of you that know, River- my cat I've had since October ran away...) So with some hesitation I decided.. LET'S GO LOOK- but I told T.J. there were 3 conditions- it had to be a girl, it couldn't be black, and it had to be REALLY REALLY sweet and calm :) Basically I wanted the opposite of River b/c I missed River so much...

Well.. we got Ace who is black, a male and the most onery of them all!! He wouldn't leave T.J. alone the minute we walked in the "kitty room" at the shelter. It was just impossible to resist his fun yet sweet nature! Anyways, he's been running around the house like CRAZY- jumping onto counters River never even fathomed and yet he slept in a little ball next to me and T.J. and was SO GREAT- besides waking T.J. up to biting him in the face :)
I'm sure we'll have many stories about Ace but for now- he's been perfect!!! He's not even 2 lbs and 11 weeks old- a stud!

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Are you wearing an apron? I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gross...cats! This girl in our church calls them titty tats. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you all got another cat! He looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brooke stop!! :) he's a doll!! also lol yes i'm wearing an apron!!! believe it or not that was my first time to wear one.. i was tired of "ruining" my clothes by getting food/grease all on them!!

    ReplyDelete