Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

NY pictures!

Here are some pictures of when we went to NYC with Heather and Brock a couple of weeks ago, more are on my facebook page! :)
Holy M&Ms!!! Don't worry $12.99 a lb!!!! T.J. learned this the hard way as he thought his scale was in ounces and not lbs :)
Playing darts! :)
Live with Regis and Kelly!
Ground Zero
Famous little restaurant called "Serendipity"! So great!
How cool is this? Featured in the church across from ground zero.
Empire State Building
Best friends!
Just an awesome little cupcake place- oh don't worry only about 500+ calories a cupcake! :)
me and Heather in time square :)

WE HAD SO MUCH FUN- I miss them so much already.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE NYC!!! I need to come visit you so we can go!! :) Serendipity is my FAVORITE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please tell me that you at least looked in the window of this restaurant! I want to go to NY just so that I can go there!!! http://michmeisner.blogspot.com/2010/02/sweetiepie-restaurant.html

    ...and I am SO glad you posted pictures! Those are the BEST to look at! So glad you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete