Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Random

T.J.'s gone for the weekend (praying no crazies are reading this nearby) but if they are it's okay b/c I'm armored here!

Anyways..

Random thoughts and feelings

I really wish T.J. was here so I wasn't rummaging through the kitchen trying to find something to eat (think I'm settling with a tuna sandwich)... or b/c it's Friday night and my plans involve sitting on the couch with Ace and the dogs watching a couple episodes of 19 Kids and Counting and maybe "Beauty and the Briefcase" which I recorded b/c I knew T.J. would be outta town...

I am really happy I went and exercised with the dogs but am annoyed I'm still coughing from being out in the "cold" but happy I'm a little sore. BTW am I the only girl that gets the ANNOYING "white lips" after you run? You know from your chap stick or something? That is probably one of the grossest things to me! When you see someone working out (or not) with that white gummy stuff on their lips- BARF! blah.

I wish my cat would STOP laying across my keyboard and randomly xing out of stuff or opening new windows, etc.

I am babysitting from 1-10 tomorrow- but I'm glad I am. I need some distraction!

I am reading another vampire series- :) but so excited to start reading all the other books I bought at a "book sale" (see pic)

Oops- I almost just freaked out on the people living below us (temporary neighbors before the girl that will rent the apt. moves in in June) b/c there was an alarm going off for 10 minutes!!!!! I just realized it was the hard boiled egg machine that I plugged in 20 minutes ago :) hehehe

Speaking of the neighbors... I finally had to LOCK THEM OUT of our laundry room (which they are NOT supposed to go in) b/c they kept doing load after load after load of laundry (AND USING OUR SOAP) come on people.. common courtesy! Oh well. I thought I was being nice at first but I finally had to put an end to it.

Oh here is a pretty picture of flowers that are in our backyard- I keep replacing the vase on the dining room table- its so nice to have FRESH, BEAUTIFUL FREE FLOWERS :)
Speaking of flowers.. my mom told me a really scary story that happened in OK. Basically DO NOT answer the door if someone is there with flowers. Recently in OK this happened the lady opened her door and they barged in and burglarized her house (hope SHE is okay!) anyways.. if someone really does have flowers for you they can leave them for you on your front porch! It's not like they need payment anyways! This is fine by me considering I ALWAYS answer the door with mace in my hand :) no seriously I promise I do- the hand the stays behind the door has mace in it in the "go" position :)

So what have I been doing since T.J. left me? A whole lotta nothing.. I did break out into tears twice :) once today when I was talking to my mom, she probably felt so sorry for me when I broke into "I"m just so loooooonely right now mom!!!!!!!!!" :( I know lets have a pity party for Kelly! T.J. will be home Sunday and I can't wait!!! Right now he is probably rehearsing for Jacks wedding tomorrow. Here is a picture of me, T.J., Jack and Katie (the couple getting married tomorrow and who is having T.J. as a groomsman in the wedding!) :)
Alright I should go finish my dinner... I mean I have LOTS to do tonight and I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit it all in- HA!

I heard it was in the 80's in OK today... it was like 45 here :( I'm so jealous.

Please come visit me this summer- did I MENTION my husband will be gone the whole summer? Here is an amazing picture of where he will be... and some follow up pics of his little cabin he'll be staying in as well :)

One more thing- did I mention I was basically chewed out by a 87 year old lady today? I was told I was stupid and that "just b/c I have gray hair doesn't mean you should treat me like I'm a baby" :) (sarcastic smile) I was WORKING doing my best to help out a lady and all I got in return was 20 minutes of belittling. Needless to say I was SHAKING after I was so upset. I was trying my best to turn to the Lord the whole time even though I wanted to just ask for some respect! Just a little venting- sorry guys.

Less then TWO MONTHS and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will be in OK for a wedding! :) YAY!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog Kelly! It's good to know you're doing well in NY! I'd love to come and visit...it needs to be warmer than 45 though! :) Having Mace when you open the door is SUCH a good idea...or at least having it close by! Maybe I'll start doing that!

    ReplyDelete