Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Me Monday!

I am maaaaaaaaybe posting this actually an hour past Monday :)

Alright lets start this off complimenting me and T.J.'s driving skills! T.J. definitely didn't slam my tire into the curb causing over $1,000 in damage :) I DEFINITELY didn't in turn TOTAL his truck... we know how to drive on these roads!!!

We didn't obtain another pet for this family... no way- why would we need ANOTHER cat? :) 2 dogs and 2 cats is normal for a just married couple, right?!

Being on this new "lifestyle change" I am trying to eat VERY healthy- when I was taken to "5 Guys Burger and Fries" my our landlord and the kids (I really did have no choice) I didn't order what I thought was the healthiest thing to find out later not only did the bun have 280 calories alone but there was another 300+ calories uncounted for... so much for making "good" decisions!

I absolutely didn't have to clean up a 7 yrs. old vomit from our floor- that was from the rug in the living room... all down the hallway into the bathroom :) who knew vomit smelled so awesome... BAAAAAARF.

There's no way I JUST figured out how to record a greeting message on our answering machine. :) I'm to technical for that!

I'm not listening to my husband practice for his presentation in our bedroom right now. :) Better turn my music back on before I get in trouble for "listening"!

T.J. and I don't watch The Bachelor. I DIDN'T get him hooked. We don't like to partake of TRASH. :)

My husband COULDN'T have left me at the auto shop thinking I had already gone home. No husband would just ASSUME that their wife left. They'd call right? I DEFINITELY didn't sit in a car for 45 minutes WAITING for T.J. to come outside only to find out he was already home... and had left 45 minutes earlier... (not to mention our house was 20 mins away) :) I didn't call T.J. and leave him the harshest message EVER. Nope- I'm perfect and never loose my temper!

That's it! :)

Oh yes and I'm NOT awake at 1am- I'm in bed with my husband where I should be! :)

Want to know what I AM doing in 4 hours though? Waking up to make my husband homemade blueberry muffins before his presentation :) NO REALLY! I am! :)

2 comments:

  1. I know Five Guys is bad for you, but isn't it AMAZING! I am so glad that there isn't one near me. I couldn't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um yeah it's pretty much rediculiously good! :)

    ReplyDelete