Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why can't I go to sleep?

I'm antsy... I don't know why! I should be in bed- I'm not feeling that well for goodness sakes and I know my body needs its rest... buuut I just can't seem to go crawl in bed, even though I know my bed is warm and toasty from my electric blanket and me sweet husband is there! He always "pats" me goodnight when I get in bed after him and he's asleep :) so sweet. I think I just know I'll be awake for awhile, and I'd rather get sleepy NOW then waiting 20 mins. in bed.


So as I'm sitting here in the office I might as well post some pics that I had fun with using picnik- picnikhttp://www.picnik.com/app#/home/welcome- do you know what picnik is? If not it's an AWESOME site that's FREE to upload and edit, change and play with pictures. I LOVE it and will probably sign up for the upgraded version.

Here are some pretty flowers Andy and T.J. got me when they went duck hunting and stayed out a litttttttle longer then expected! ;)

T.J. took the dogs out to the woods for 4-5 hours the other day and this is them about to head off. Jade isn't pictured b/c she was running around and not cooperating!

The dogs patiently waiting to be let out of the car! :)


Oh just me and the lovely Mr.

Pretty snow in the woods...

Trying to get the dogs to take a pic...

I love our life. I know it can be stressful sometimes and some days we just are ready for the NEXT day but I have nothing to complain about. I love my God, my husband and my pets that are always with me in NY! :) I am excited about the day that we'll be back or CLOSE to OK though! :)

P.S. Just a little over a week and I'll be "HOME" to OK for Tam's wedding!!!!!!!!!!!! :) YAAAAAAAAAY!

P.P.S. Pray that we will find a truck soon for T.J. and that it will be the "right truck"! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!! So fun :) Definitely praying that you all find the right truck!! Also, I'm training for the full marathon...26.2! So excited! (I responded to your comment on my blog...then thought I would respond here to if you didn't check back!) Love you guys!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. say whaaaaa???? the FULL!?!?!?!? girl you are awesome!!!! what mileage are you up to right now!? woooow you aren't even going halfsies! :) good job!

    ReplyDelete