Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whelp...

So lately I have been really sad... one of my DEAR friends is getting married in 2 weeks and that is a GOOD THING but not when I live in NEW YORK! Tamara has been my friend since HS and we were pretty close back then! We dated younger boys together :) went to concerts, cheered WHS on at football games, all that fun stuff! :) Then college came, we weren't as close but always still good friends. Well whenever I left SandRidge I was able to get her an interview for my position and low and behold she got it! :) I knew she would! SOOO needless to say we talk ALL THE TIME now, almost EVERY DAY :) I love keeping up with Tam and I couldn't ask for a better friend!





Here we are on my wedding day! :)



Okay... now for the big news :) I'm coming to your wedding Tam!! :) I WILL be there! I fly down the 4th of Feb. and fly back the 7th. This was just finalized TODAY. Mike, T.J.'s dad had a voucher for a southwest ticket and GRACIOUSLY gave it to me. Yes, I am serious, I REALLY will be there! :) I thought this would be a fun way to tell you! So get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Oh how I love surprises.

5 comments:

  1. YAY KELLY!! I saw on fb you had a surprise and someone was suggesting you were preg! I almost peed my pants and cried (happy tears) at the same time :) IM EXCITED YOU'RE COMING!!!

    Does this mean tj doesn't get to come??

    p.s. this is Ashly

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. this is really sweet! you are a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE THIS!!! too sweet! it made me smile so big!!! awwwwwww Tam is gonna be a GORGEOUS bride! can't wait to see pics!!! so happy for you Kelly and Tam :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read it again! Don't worry! I think I was so shocked yesterday that I didn't process the whole blog :) AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am so excited! I can't wait to see you and play! I love you so much! You are the best friend in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'M SO EXCITED haha SORRY for those that thought I was preggers?! ;) YEEEEAH RIIIIGHT!

    ReplyDelete