Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ANOTHER August book list

I guess I read the last 3 books in 12 days... I didn't really mean to do that!  Sooo on to 3 more books!  All still from the community book sale.

 "Goodnight Nobody"- Another Jennifer Weiner book.  I have read a couple chapters and realized there is a MURDER in this book?!  What?!  I was NOT expecting this so hopefully it will be good.  Um HUGE change from "The Kite Runner" though!













"The Scarlet Thread"- this will be another Francine Rivers book :) YAY!!!  OH PLEASE PLEASE PUUUHLLLLLEASSSE suck me in immediately unlike "The Sin Eater"!!!!!!  No idea what this is about... unless it has to do with Rahab in the Bible???  Just thinking by the name...













"A Painted House" YAY a John Grisham book :) I am excited about this one.  Change of pace from the usual I read.




Have you read any of these books?!

No comments:

Post a Comment