Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Werner family and North Carolina

I'm here! :)  Kelly is "back with the fam" living and loving life in NC.  Things just feel right!

After arriving at the airport in NC (with greeting cards and running hugs from the kids and Susan) Christian treated us all to On The Border, one of me and Susan's favorite Mexican restaurants!  It is actually the restaurant that we had our "goodbye" dinner 3 years ago.  We  had a great time catching up and then took the kids to their last night at VBS.

Yesterday we had a fun time exercising as a family and pool time, followed with a great Italian dinner.  Today is Sunday, the Lord's day- we went to church (had a great time!) and now are relaxing after our bellies are full of Steak and Shake... which btw I might be gaining 5 lbs while I'm here!!! :)  Off to run tomorrow for sure.

As I type Elle is playing with my hair.  I have never been so pampered!  Elle told me this is what I deserve for coming out here, Elle, Cade, and Alexa massaged me feet, legs, back and face last night with lotion and put me right to sleep.  Lesson #1 with children, teach them to pamper you!!!! :)  You can disguise this as "salon" "barber shop", you name it! :)

Things are going AWESOME, I have missed the Werner family SO MUCH and this trip was a huge gift from the Lord.  Thank you Christian for making this possible and thank you Jim and Suzy for taking care of the pets that also make this trip possible! :)

Here are some pictures we have taken so far...

 The pics of me and Susan in the sun was a hilarious scenario- our poor pupils couldn't dilate in time and we were blinded by the light! ;) How precious are these kids btw?!?!?!  I will post more pictures later b/c I don't have any of sweet Cade!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment