Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Coffee time

As many of you know I have recently become an avid coffee drinker.  This has progressed from 1 cup of coffee every other day in the winter to know 1 or 2 cups a morning :) and if we're out for dinner maybe even a cup for "dessert", it is actually sick I know.

Something that made my friend Suzy laugh and me question how weird I'm becoming...

Where do you drink your coffee?  The couch as you read?  The dining room table?  On the patio?  While you run around chasing kids?  In your bed? In the shower?

IN THE SHOWER?!  What?!  Oh I guess that would just apply to me :)

So lately I took my mug of coffee with me in the bathroom while I hopped in the shower, the other day I thought, "Why not just bring it IN the shower with me?!  I could just place it where the shampoo goes and take a sip every now and then!"  Brilliant right?  No really it was!  I have started a new routine.  So yes ladies and gentlemen I take my cup of joe IN the shower with me :) its GREAT!

So... where do YOU drink your coffee?  Or tea, etc.

Try it... I DARE YOU!

5 comments:

  1. Heidi and I are so proud of you, Kelly, for your conversion. Welcome to the world of legal addictive stimulants! Personally, I am open-minded about the consumption of anything in the shower which does not mind getting wet. In fact, it is an ideal place for eating oranges and mangoes, since you don't have to worry about sticky fingers or orange- drips on the floor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I am going to drink coffee in the shower this week and attempt to eat an orange too! I'll let you know. You ladies are the kind of friends I need more of...livin life right!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a weirdo...and I love it! I only drink my coffee at work...and yes it is the NASTY SandRidge coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha oh my word you are right! An orange WOULD be a tasty tasty treat in the shower!!! :) I need to try that one! :) I admit it was weird drinking something hot in the HOT shower but I got over it really fast :) Michelle let me know how it goes and Tamara did you know when I WAS AT SANDRIDGE they promised us they'd switch the coffee??! :) I heard it out of Tom's mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly Ross....this is why I love you!

    ReplyDelete