Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Monday, August 2, 2010

I am NOT

I am NOT sitting at the computer with a 1/2 gallon of  Chocolate Nutty Cone ice cream with a spoon :)

I'm so proud of myself, I just GOT UP and put it away :) Now I'm really happy b/c I had come to the conclusion I was about to take in 800 calories and I probably only ate 200 :) Good job Kelly... for now!

Well... I'm back from my glorious weekend with T.J.!  I won't see him for THREE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am going to NORTH CAROLINA PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!  (I'll be there for 10 days) If you know me than you know that means pure awesomeness b/c I will be with the Werner family- the family that I nannied for, became best friends with, and now am just a part of their family! :)  T.J. and I vacationed with them a year ago and had A BLAST.  Here are some pictures from the last time we were together...

I really am beyond excited about seeing my 2nd family! :)  North Caroline here I come!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for you!! I know how much you love them!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete