Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Catskill weekend

Our friends Claire and Brian did T.J. a HUGE favor and helped him do some fish tracking this past weekend as T.J.'s technician was out of town.  They got a lot down and worked HARD.  I literally just laid out and read all day- I felt so bad!  But I did take a lot of pictures :)

Doing what I do best- reading and laying out! ;)
 T.J. with the backpack shocker!


 Oh just my gorgeous view...

WHAT A CUTIE!!!! :)
These views never cease to amaze me



The sweet couple- Brian and Claire
I spy two snorkelers!


I'm attaching a video of T.J., Brian & Claire shocking the fish (this does not hurt them, just stuns them so T.J. can get a good reading on them, etc.) It's a really cool process and fun for T.J.  T.J. is LOVING it out there.  He's outside every single day (as you can see by his tan) and just loves being outdoors.



Here is T.J. turning over rocks- he's never stopped doing this!

After a hard day at work (the others.. not me) we had an AWESOME dinner (we ALL got a guacamole salsa burger at a yummy place nearby followed with ice cream!) and played NERTS all night long!  Thanks to Debbie and Mike we are now addicted to this game!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures and video you posted. It's fun seeing T.J. in action in his element.
    Love Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!!

    ReplyDelete