Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BLOG #100!

Who would've thought I would  have enough things to fill 100 blog entries!! :)  Well here it is!  Blog 100!

Nothing too interesting...

Still loving life here in NC :) I literally LOVE living the everyday life with the Werner family.  I truly feel a part of the fam and just enjoy every minute of being here.  Definitely a GREAT vacation.  Pool days, yummy meals, lots of laughter with the kids and GIRL TIME with Susan.  I love Susan so much!!!  We just had a great talk on Cade's boat bed (where I get to sleep) :) and I just am thanking God for such a wonderful example Susan is to me as a wife, mom and friend.

So I just had a HUGE glass of chocolate milk.  How bad is a full glass of skim milk with 2 heaping spoonfuls of Nesquik?  Is there anything better?  I'm scared I just started a nightly routine...  The worst part is I don't drink it slowly... I stood over the sink and drank it in NO LIE probably less than 45 seconds.  Just GULPED THE WHOLE THING DOWN!  Oh my word it was so good though I couldn't drink it slowly!  It was better than Gatorade.

I'm feeling really sorry for all the Oklahomans that are running in this heat right now- I have some MAJOR respect for you guys.  I ran in a heat index of 101 today and thought I was going to die!  Of course there were some hills and NO SHADE but OH MY WORD it was brutal.  It was one of my worst times for 4 miles.  If NC is bad I CAN'T IMAGINE how bad it is in OK.  I am thanking NY for their "mild summers" YES it still gets hot but when I run at 6 in the morning its at least more like 70 which is so doable and nice.  I have LOST my heat tolerance.  I might end up being a crazy NYer that complains that we are having a "heat storm" when its over 90 for 3 days straight! ;)

SOOOO I know I haven't blogged about my job situation lately BUT I am currently looking for a job... and I have an interview with a company I am excited about so PLEASE pray for me and God's will with my job search!  This is a crazy time in our lives right now but I want to GROW from these experiences and lean on the LORD in these times and not my own understanding!

Off to bed! ;)  Okay or "off to read" 1/2 way through my 1st book on my book list!

Here are some pictures of ice cream night with the kids the other night :) Please look at Alexa's face in the last picture... this is the face she makes if she isn't very happy :) Is it bad that I burst out laughing every time I see it?! :)  

Haha LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment