Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Got an offer?


Hey friends! Alright SO are you a size 7 foot? (Ugg size), do you want an awesome pair of Uggs? Do you not want to pay full price? :)


Alright my friend Aaron bought these Uggs for his wife for Christmas but they are too small for her. These are the EXACT Uggs I already have and I LOVE them. They are normally $140 plus shipping. My friend Aaron said- find a "best offer"!


Do you want these Uggs mailed to YOUR house? :) Let me know if you're interested- I can already tell you they are awesome since I have this exact pair.

I have them in the size 8 and I wear a 8 1/2 tennis shoe and 7 1/2 heel/flat if that makes any sense...

3 comments:

  1. Silly question-but do jeans tuck into them well?? Since they look a little less structured than other Uggs? :) I am considering this, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really ONLY tuck them into my jeans!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait i mean i only tuck my jeans into THEM :)

    ReplyDelete