Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

2 years later...






I could write a novel about how much I love T.J., our marriage and these last 2 years!!! I won't bore you with that :) HOWEVER I will brag on my husband for just a sec! T.J. suprised me with an awesome night at an awesome bed & breakfast in the catskills for our 2 year anniversary! :) I couldn't be any more grateful for T.J. and everything he does for me and is! It's hard to believe it was 2 years ago that we said "I do!" who would've EVER THOUGHT we'd be in NY, and T.J. would be at Cornell... studying fish?! Not me! :)


Our sweet room at The Alpine Inn



The view off our balcony



2 sleepy heads waking up to God's glory behind us!!! We are very excited at this point for the breakfast to come! :)




The AMAZZZING breakfast! :)
I will always remember this time :) I'm just so thankful!

1 comment: