Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

"Staycation"

What a week!

It's sad to think a week ago today Julia and Kylie were both here... we were enjoying the 4th of July heading out to see an awesome show after a great cookout with friends...

With that being said I had a GREAT "Stay-cation" with Julia and Kylie. Julia is obviously my awesome 19 year old sister and Kylie is a friend from OK that I was able to get to know really well while she visited and I'm really excited about this new friendship! :)

We hiked to a couple different waterfalls, swam, laid out, ATE, ran, watched girly movies, did our toes, cooked yummy meals and just had a great time showing the girls my life out here. :)

I miss them so much already and am now looking forward to Mike and Debbie (T.J.'s parents) coming out for a week here very shortly! :) Enjoy some of the pictures I uploaded from the girls trip, there are plenty more on facebook!




This picture was taken at the "Brooktondale swimming hole" it is AWESOME. There are waterfalls to jump off of, pools to swim in and lots of places to just lay out and fall asleep to the rushing water!!! :)


This was taken at Ithaca falls


A nice waiter took this picture of me and Julia after we ate our lives away at a Thai restaurant :)


Love my sis.


Julia showed me the ropes on the "jumping pictures" I love them now!

Julia and Kylie

2 comments: