Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Book List for August

Off to start my next 3 books! I'm still reading through all the books I bought at a community book sale which I completely "judged a book by its cover" and grabbed books I thought looked good. Like I've said before I don't really love to read the back of a book and see what its even about! I just want to be taken completely by surprise. I just started "Little Earthquakes", so far so good! Each chapter switches the character and I always like that.













"The Kite Runner" I have heard great things about this book and can honestly say I have NO IDEA what it is about. My best friend Kendi is sending this book my way after she read it so I'm anxious to get it in the mail. I better finish "Little Earthquakes" fast so I can move on to this book!















"The Last Sin Eater", oh how I love Francine Rivers!!! I will read ANYTHING she writes. I've heard this book is a little hard to get through but someone else told me it was SO GREAT so we will see!
Have ya'll read any of these books? Tell me what you think if you did, do you have any book suggestions for me?
Thanks! And off I go to read!

2 comments:

  1. The last sin eater is really good! It's a little different than some of her other books, but still good! Have you read Leota's Garden? Or any of Karen Kingsbury's books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started the redemption series I think it is??? i need to start back up i think i stopped after the first 2, she is so great though!!!

    ReplyDelete