Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Debbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

My sweet, sweet mother-in-law just turned the big 5-0-!!! Look at this picture and tell me if you think that is possible... yes I know my mother AND mother-in-law both seem to defy nature the older they get! They only get prettier! I love this picture of Debbie, she has her long hair pulled back and is dressed up like a cowgirl as she helped out with VBS at their church.

DEBBIE is coming to see me today! :) Mike will get here Friday and T.J. will drive up for the Catskills and we'll have a great weekend together. Then we'll all drive back to the Catskills so Mike and Debbie can see what T.J. is doing down there! We will attempt to tube down the Esopus creek :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE! I love you and feel so blessed to have you in my life! Running partners for life! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment