Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Friday, September 18, 2009

2 more weeks!



In 2 little ole weeks my mom and James will be here- FINALLY!!! We are SO EXCITED to get them here! Not sure really what we're going to do but HANGING OUT is really the only thing that matters to us! Not sure what the temperature will be like when they're here but I know the leaves will be GORGEOUS! :) YAY!

So tonight T.J. and I are going to see the movie Love Happens, I love Jennifer Aniston so I'm excited! I like Aaron Eckhart too though! Hopefully it's good! I bought the tickets already and was NOT happy when I realized they are $10 a piece for just general admission! UGH NY prices STINK!!!
T.J. decided to take off about 3:30 today which I was REALLY happy about- even if that means he's napping right now :) he needs it!

Here are some pictures that I took of T.J. when we visited the Esopus Creek last Saturday. It's about a 3 hour drive there (did I MENTION he'll be there all next summer?!) So I'm going to have to learn that route so I can visit him every other weekend or so!!

I wish I would've taken a little bit better of pictures! :) T.J. and his advisor took some awhile back so I'll have to post those later. Honestly I haven't really thought about him not being here basically all summer next semester... and I don't want to until I HAVE to :) That WON'T be fun... We have FOUR yes FOUUUUUR weddings we are in or want to go to next semester so hopefully we can do that- so much love! :)
On the job subject I have 2 "opportunities" I guess you could say that have come my way! One of them I'm not quite sure about yet but the other opportunity is with a financial planning group- I have an interview with them the 29th- so we'll see how that goes!
Okay sorry I don't have any fun/silly stories this time! :) I just wanted to send a little note out! and by the way! I am curious- T.J. was asking me last night how many ppl read this blog, and I told him "21" b/c... hey! that's how many "followers" I have- but then I started thinking there are ppl who read this that aren't "followers" so :) to satisfy my curiosity will you leave a comment on this blog if you read it? Come on- don't be shy!! Just comment as an anonymous user (but tell me who you are!) Thanks guys!!!!








12 comments:

  1. hey girl! Im not a "follower". HA But i do read your blogs to keep myself updated on ya'lls events in NY. :) EJ and I wish you both the best of luck, and some GREAT times in NY!
    -Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read your blog Kelly...reminds of early married days and I escape from almost three kid days...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know we read it! You do a great job.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog too! My husband and I will be on an adventure like you and T.J. when I finish school in May. Looks like you guys are having fun out there :)

    -Emily Boote

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read it and I tell Ryan all your funny stories. (he agrees on the driver thing with TJ!) Hope you're doing well.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read it!! Love all the pictures and funny stories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read it and I LOVE it!!! :)It's like you're still at the Ridge....well sort of :(
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read your blog too. Please don't stop. Miss you tons!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read it! Very entertaining! Keep them coming please =) Love Tam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you guys read it ;) love you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete