Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

GOD IS GOOD! :)

I just ran down the hall singing "God is good, God is good, God is good!" :) yes all by myself.

Okay nothing THAT HUGE happened but to me it was GREAT!
The past couple of days T.J. and I have both been like "okay... I REALLLLY need a job now" and last night I started freaking out and I just started telling T.J. how we REALLY need to be praying about this and just GIVING it to God and all that! Well I haven't heard back from anyone in awhile and so I've been feeling a little discouraged.

Well I woke up this morning and just "gave it up" to God again and NOT EVEN 5 minutes later my phone is ringing- it is Ithaca Medical Center wanting to set up an interview with me! :) YAY! So THANK YOU LORD! I have an interview with them tomorrow at 9:30. The lady was REALLY nice and I'm excited to meet her.

Okay that's it really- oh and I don't really like posting without a picture b/c that's not fun but I don't have a picture of me prancing down the hall so I decided I would post this picture. It's a picture of Jade :) she was sleeping like this but opened her eyes when I took the picture- this was when we were moving in and she was all doped up on medicine from her bee stings. :)

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome, Kel! Things are really coming together. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say a prayer for you tomorrow morning!
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. kelly yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! praise the Lord!!! that is so awesome! i cant wait to hear how the interview went!!! that pic is hilarious by the way. i bet her teeth were really dry. LOVE YOU! getting Skype soon i proooooooomise!!!

    ReplyDelete