Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Monday, September 7, 2009

SAHW

brothers



this is where I fell- chin first into a rock :) then debbie sliced her toe open


Isn't as tall as the picture makes it look

Of course an album dedicated to all this beauty on facebook :)






Stay at home wife- that is my life right now :)

First of all I went to upload my last blog that I had written and somehow I deleted it!!! So frustrating b/c of course it was LONG and about Troy and Debbie being here and our crazy adventures at the waterfalls- falling and all but it is GONE :( so sad.
So I will upload some of the AMAZING pictures that we took, some our with Troy and Debbie and some are from when me and T.J. spent a day going to 2-3 different state parks and hiking our tails off! It started from T.J. wanting to be a hard core hiker at first (with the dogs and a tent) to ... "okaaay this is REALLY hard... maybe not" :) it IS tough- but so enjoyable as well.
My mom and James are coming in less then a month YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :) so weather permitting hopefully we can show them some of the beautiful falls.

So as I still don't have a job I am living the "stay at home wife" life right now and though it IS NICE at sometimes- I have to keep things on my list to do or I will go crazy. I REALLY do want to find a job for #1 money :) and #2 meeting peolpe and #3 keeping my sanity!!! I can't believe I haven't WORKED in a month now! I did babysit for our landlords last week so that was nice (and will again tomorrow)
T.J. is at school right now and I'm about to go up there to eat lunch with him- yes Cornell has school on Labor Day- NOT COOL, even though we all know T.J. would be up there working on Labor Day anyways.... can't stop thinking about our family and friends today- we wish we were there in OK!!!








2 comments:

  1. Yay, I can comment on your blog! I don't know why I finally can, but anyway i'm not complaining!! (Not that you are, but) Don't get discouraged in your job search. It'll come! At least one day per week I get really down about my search and wonder if it will ever happen. And then I snap out of it! I've had to find things to enjoy while I'm home... I don't have to look too far though w/ Mason running around! I try to get out at least once a day and do something productive... Even if that means going to a coffee shop and reading or journaling/this. I feel you though: I totally need some adults to and can't wait to finally work again! Hope you have a great week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *edit: I totally need some adults *to talk to* and can't wait to finally work again! LOL I couldn't help myself...

    ReplyDelete