Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Breaking out the Uggs!!!



Okay I know this sounds so dumb to some but I've been waiting to "break out" my Uggs since... awhile now :) But hello you just CAN'T wear Uggs in 100 degree weather! So it was a brisk cool morning today and I decided why not?! In case any of you don't really know what the big "hype" is about Uggs this is it- they are 100% SO COMFORTABLE and once you buy a pair you don't take them off :) Isn't that right Ugg owners?! I am trying to convince T.J. right now that I need a "normal" pair of Uggs (here) and I think he is starting to see my reason! :)


Yes, it might be an investment at first but when you wear them EVERY DAY that is like.. what? MAYBE $1 a day if you wear them for 6 months (the winter IS 6 months long up here!!!) so :) we will see! I HATED Uggs when they first came out (I thought they were so ugly) but they're just not so ugly when they are SO PRACTICAL :)








Okay sorry... enough.

So- TWO BLOGS IN ONE DAY! :) That is CRAZY! I am going to post a couple pics and try to attempt to upload a video. We met a couple named Titus and Amy- Titus is doing his post doc work under T.J.'s advisor Dr. Fisher and that is how we met- they are about 30 or so and have a little CUTE boy named Tor (seen below) we watched him one afternoon as they unpacked a room or something at their house. We had a lot of fun but even though Tor was PERFECT we were just like "okay- YES this is why we don't have children yet!!!!!!" I mean we literally watched him for like 2 hrs and were worn out afterwards!! But I have to tell you watching Tor reach up to T.J. and going to sit next to him was ADORABLE and it warmed my heart :)


Okay- also, Ace found a little friend, a baby chipmunk- don't worry he was just playing with him!!! He finds the STRANGEST things!!

One more thing- if you ever question my love for T.J. (which you won't) :) I took a picture below to have proof that I do in fact make him corn- and FRESH corn on the cob that is too! If you know me AT ALL then you know I HATE corn... I can't help it- I just do, it makes me gag really bad and it is just GROSS. And if I didn't like it ENOUGH it has to be all hairy! Ewwwwwwww!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ew! Hairy corn, hehe :)
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! :( did the video of ace work for you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! Poor little chipmunk! Being haunted by a huge cat...well huge to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you made him corn on the cob! You are an awesome wife!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha emily i KNOW can you believe it?!

    ReplyDelete