Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Monday, October 19, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY!

One reason I love Mondays (okay wait let me rephrase this...)

One reason I don't hate Mondays so much is b/c I get to read every one's "Not me Monday" moments :) I LOVE THEM

Unfortunately for you my moments are SO embarrassing I can't even post them. :) Haha this weekend I was talking to T.J. about politics and I started saying something and then I just said, "Okay I really have no idea what that really means and I'm just going to admit that right now".... silence... "Okay Kelly I don't know what it means either!" :) We laughed for a long time and then got back to the subject of "unkept" and "unkempt" Let me teach you something in case you didn't know... if you have unruly or messed up hair you would say, "My hair is unkempt" I said this to T.J. one day as he was telling me he wanted a crazy nasty beard (SICK) and he laughed SO HARD at me, like DEEP LAUGHING that I would think it was "unkempt" and not "unkept" guess who was right?! :) ME- yes I know- it was a great time in my life!!! My mom backed me up there and T.J. had to go look it up online... ANNNNNYYYWAAAAYSSS!!! My point is that there are too many "Not me Monday" moments I'm too embarrassed to put on my blog!!! :)

BUUUUT

It was not me who went crazy when we got DVR and started recording every show I could possibly EVER want to watch. Then it DEFINITELY wasn't me who tried to watch them all! :)

It wasn't my husband that was just going to go hunting Saturday morning but went all day instead.... AND Sunday too! ;) (It's okay T.J.!)

There is no way it was me that started a work out video and after 5 minutes turned it off b/c it was too hard. I am way too hard core for that! ;)


WISH I COULD SHARE MORE! ;)

Give me your "Not me Monday" moment!

Like if you were my sister Heather you would say, "It wasn't my daughter that threw up on my face, in my hair, and in my mouth... nope not Brynn!!!! She would aim for my shirt at least!" ;) hahaha!!!

If you were my little sister Julia you would say, "It wasn't me who spent 5 hrs in the library at OU working hard on a paper... it DEFINITELY wasn't me who saved the paper on the school's computer thinking it would be waiting for me the next day to print out...." oh whooooops (LOVE YOU JULIA! LESSSON LEARNED)

If you were my husband you would say, "It definitely isn't me who is regretting going to Cornell... nope not me!" :*(

LOVE YOU ALL!

4 comments:

  1. I hate to hear that he is regretting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No he's not regretting it....... he's just like "why am I putting myself through this?!?!" IT'S REALLLLY HARD but we just keep telling ourselves it WILLLLLL GET BETTER! :) P.S. WHO SAID THAT?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kel... thank you for making me laugh so hard!! you are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i was seriously like FML when that paper got deleted! i e-mail them to myself CONSTANTLY now! Speaking of the devil... gotta go finish a paper now!! love you and miss you sooooooo much. and btw, i will try to call you back today! sorry bout yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete