Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Survey

I love my friend Kandie- she makes me laugh. I got this survery from her blog.

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
Nothing! :( I usually am not eating! BUT if I am then it's probably a mini Twix (whoops!) :)

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
T.J.

3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
Um I think I'm supposed to say farm.... but sorry T.J. the beach would be THE BEST

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
bathroom

5. Who do people say you remind them of?
I am too unique ;) hahaha just kidding! UMMMM I don't know!

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
staying at home with the fam!

7. What's your all time favorite movie?
I have a lot of favorites- right now my favorite is Dan in Real Life, so sweet

8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
uh oh.....

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
no hidden talent unfortunately.... I would love to start playing the piano again and be GOOD at it

10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
UGH I don't have strange talents people!!!! I'm good at facebooking ;) HA!!! That is what T.J. would tell you

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
LOOKS and sweet heart

12. What is something you love to smell?
T.J... SORRY IT'S TRUE!

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I can be a loud/fast talker ;)

14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
pay off school debt!

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher?
BOTH mostly loud though... although between the loud outbursts there is silent laughter

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
target!

17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
work out

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
frugal

19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)
ummmm EASY- bella and edward in twilight :) and jacob from the movie ;)

20. Would you want to be famous?
I don't think so- I don't think I could enjoy life as much!

5 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! This is GREAT!!! Loved doing the survey and then getting to read yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even SEE this post and I think I posted a survey the very next day! This is a stupid question-- but do they have Target up there? Or some other store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously omg i like Jacob from the movie better too!!! i mean edward is a giveover to love in the book.. but jacob is SO MUCH hotter in the movie. i just watched the trailer yesterday :) he is SMOKIN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes Crystal Target saves me up here!!!!! :) and julia i am RIGHT there with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete