Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Snowing!

We woke up to our yard covered in a beautiful white surprise! :) Unfortunately it's starting to melt now but it was snowing hard for awhile!! Can you believe it? October 15th and we started getting snow!

Tonight is dinner and a movie with T.J. and we're really excited! I'm about to go take T.J. lunch at Cornell (I usually do every day) and it gives him a little break in the day.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

P.S. :) I'm getting these terrible headaches almost every day... I think they are "tension headaches" (at least after doing some research it was the only thing I came up with) but anyways they are getting worse and are starting to REALLY bother me. I would REALLY appreciate your prayers.

Love to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment