Mother's hold their daughters hands for a little while, but their hearts forever.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

So excited!!!!!

TOMORROW MY MOM AND JAMES WILL BE HERE!!!! :) I am BEYOND excited!! Today I am doing lots of laundry, cleaning and food prepartion! I also learned a valuable lesson- don't wash towels that your husband wiped oil up with :) The towels are now in the THIRD cycle after I realized our house started reeking of oil and the washing machine was black inside :) awesome!!
SO! I'm going to head to the grocery store. I haven't told ya'll about Wegmans. Wegmans is the coolest grocery store EVER! It is HUGE and "green" (I think) and just AWESOME :) as in a super walmart of just groceries!!! (I ALMOST walked right back out the first time I went in due to feeling COMPLETELY overwhelmed.) Actually it was in the "best 10 places to work".. hmm maybe I should look into that... ;)
So the other day we got an awesome surprise in the mail! Mike and Debbie took a business trip to Argentina (rough huh) ;) (KIDDING MIKE!) So Debbie sent us some things from Argentina- look at my AWESOME scarves she sent me- I LOVE WEARING SCARVES!!!! (one good thing with the weather here- I can already wear them!!)

Oh and some cute warm jammies ;)
So last night was the first night I had to be alone (overnight) while T.J. was working- it was not fun!!

Seriously I was SO BORED and so I decided to go to the city to get a movie... HOW I ended up back home WITHOUT a movie I DON'T KNOW :( So I brought the doggies in and we hung out and had fun- EXCEEEEPT they are NOOOOT allowed on the couch unless we CALL them up there to snuggle with us... well I'm looking EVERYWHERE for the dogs last night, under the bed- other rooms, bathrooms and so I finally walk in the pitch black living room and they had snuck onto the couches... sneaky dogs!!! I literally had to DRAG Jade off the couch- oh and they did it twice :) Literally I don't know why they are being so prissy b/c we have 2 mattress toppers they sleep on on our floor- other dogs would be so jealous! Here is the picture of them sneaking onto the couch.




So now we are all anxiously waiting for T.J. to get home today and then tomorrow and this weekend will be SO GREAT with my mom and James here!!! I hope they are ready for chilly weather and pretty changing leaves!! :)

Okay here is one more video- it is of Jade and my rice baby. I realize some people don't realize what a rice baby is so I'll tell you. :) A rice baby is a sock (usually a dress sock instead of cotton I've decided) that is filled with rice and you tie a knot at the end of the sock- heat it up in the microwave for 2 minutes and you have a warm cuddly friend!!! I always have mine nearby, and I've had it for 6 years! :) Okay well Jade has a weird thing for my rice baby!! I wish this would've captured what she did BEFORE I started filming! :)

1 comment:

  1. Those scarves are so cute. I have heard that Wegmans is amazing! Have fun with your mom and James!

    ReplyDelete